taggy by Un @ Jamal....
MY...
1)...Top 5 Most Favourite Foods
-nasi ayam
-bihun, kuew teow sup
-wantan mee sup
-prosperity burger
-subway's sandwiches?
2)...Top 5 Things I Love Doing
-sleep
-reading novel
-sleep
-watching movies
-sleep
*sungguh tidak produktif, saya tau*
3)...5 Things I Love Doing When I'm Mad
-sleep (works most of the time)
-music~~~
-take a bath
-eat
-internet (muvees, blogs)
4)...Top 5 Characteristics of Girl I Adore
-sweet
-independent
-sweet
-calm
-sweet
5)...Things I Wish To Happen
-pass my SAM with 99.95
-my own laptop in front of my eyes
-iPod?
-become a doctor ~ specialist in cardio
-true to myself
6)...Top 5 most addictive song
-dance floor anthem (good charlotte)
-mou sukoshi mou sukoshi (ayumi?)
-i'm yours (jason mraz)
-fall for you (secondhand serenade)
-love story (taylor swift)
taggy:
iqbal~ :)
piQa~ :)
1 comment:
Sumimasen, mousukoshi... mousukoshi is sung by Atsumi Saori. Thought you might want to know.
p/s: Gomen, I came uninvited. =.=""
Post a Comment