... is a phrase I got during a class presentation. The group that presented the part 2 of "The Beauty and The Beast" stated this beautiful phrase in their ending. Something pops up in my head at that time. I love 'this someone', but I know that I'll never have 'this someone' in my arms; to be hugged, etc... However, maybe, God will show a new 'someone', someone who I can specially cherish in my life. The love towards 'the second someone' may not be as strong as to 'the first someone', but, who knows, maybe it is much better to have 'the second someone' as a long-life companion rather than 'the first someone'....
For me, love is quite a complex matter and i choose to not have a serious realtionship for now. Maybe I am not that confident to try? Or i just rather wait for the right time to come....
~~~who knows~~~
1 comment:
kau dah ad awek ke?!! huhuhu aku gak yg solo lg !
Post a Comment